Daylite CRM & Productivity Courses & Delivery
Orion, a global leader in training and train-the-trainer courses, delivers classes in three models: On-site, On-line and Development Seminars. As Apple's premiere Daylite CRM Productivity Suite provider, Orion has sucessfully presented, trained and supported thousands of business customers over its tenure.
Training is facilitated by experts having in excess of 25 years of business experience, implementation and training.
At Orion we're more than application experts we're business coaches. The role of a Business Coach is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement. Business coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management, team building and so much more.
Each model is specifically designed to maximize a company's investment in education and training. We will not only develop customized curriculum to meet your company's CRM goals, we also produce any required printed material, facilitate deployment and support on-going training needs. Additionally we train using your data to ensure maximum impact when possible.
• Course: Daylite CRM Best Practice & Foundations: The theory of CRM and in-depth understanding of the benefits and competitive advantage. Implementation based on the challenges and constraints companies face while incorporating CRM. Potent use of Categories, Keywords, Industries and Roles in establishing a "franchise-quality" CRM. Upon completion you will have a CRM customized to quickly identify your Vendors, Prospects, Clients and understand why every contact, company and communication is in Daylite.
• Course: Implementing Internal Brand Identity Through CRM: Building company-wide message consistency and branding with your team that will translate to your customer base. With the use of strong and simple naming methods, frustration is eliminated while team output is increased; and, on the Apple platform, that translates to more fun and production. The use of custom letter templates creates ease of use and message consistency for corporate-wide communications, and maintaing a history within Daylite is a powerful tool.
• Course: Productivity & Work Flow: Basic: Institute your industry-standard work flow through logical use of Opportunities and Projects, Appointments, Tasks and Notes. Create a collaborative environment for your team and management.
• Course: Productivity & Work Flow: Advanced: Understand, articulate and implement strategic data mining and analysis. Create powerful tools to manage customer relationship and retention. This is done through the use of dynamic Smart Lists and industrial-strength queries, searches and sorts.
• Course: CRM & Mobility: Build a mobile strategy based on your successful implementation of Daylite. Whether Daylite lives in your office, or Orion's data center with our Hosting or SaaS managed services, published reports indicate between a 14.6% and 23% increase in productivity.
• Course: CRM-As-A-Business Strategy: For sustained success, customer relationship management strategy must be aligned with the organization's mission, purpose and business strategies. CRM strategies are ever-changing processes; as the organization and industry change, so will the CRM strategy. If developing successful CRM strategies and objectives were either easy or routine, the implementation failure rate would not be deplorably high (over 50% according to research firm Gartner).
• Course: CRM For Marketing Professionals: CRM is the center of a company's marketing efforts. By maintaing a pure and accurate data source, your CRM then provides timely and accurate information to both marketing personnel and marketing initiatives. With a successful CRM implementation, targeted, vertical and demographic marketing can be accomplished through email, internet, telephone and traditional mail.
Additional courses are available upon request and customized to produce highly-effective results.